For the past decade, renowned New Flight Charters has
consistently arranged the best market values in private air
charter, with top quality aircraft and best pricing in the market
for each and every flight with its Best Price Guarantee.
With its own charter aircraft operated by Centurion Flight
Services, and the industry's largest charter availability through
top-rated FAA operators nationwide, New Flight Charters
presents the best several options to choose from for each and
every flight, from the comprehensive nationwide charter aircraft
Aircraft owners and charter operators turn to New Flight Charters' trusted experts almost daily for help in fulfilling their aircraft and flight needs, and the company has been called "our in-house brokerage" by private jet owners/operators. Inside the industry, New Flight Charters is the most recommended charter service in the U.S. from the World's Largest Marketplace for Air Charter Professionals. The company is respected in quality, service and price by jet charter industry insiders, and is setting a higher standard in the industry and with private flyers worldwide.
New Flight Charters Celebrates Ten Years of Private Jet Service, Highlights Growth and Success
Private Jet Charter Company Recognized as Industry Roll Model in Relationships and Reputation
Private jet charter leader New Flight Charters celebrated its 10 Year Anniversary in 2014 arranging and providing aircraft charters in the US and worldwide.
Different from most brokerages, New Flight Charters’ founding brokers had a history in other facets of aviation and were active private and commercial pilots. “Coming from a background of flight operations and being the one responsible for passenger experience, we look at arranging charters quite differently than most,” states Rick Colson, New Flight Charters’ President.
Now with a Charter Management Senior Team of six - and no voluntary turnover in 10 years – New Flight Charters boasts one of the most experienced and respected teams in the industry, seasoned experts in the prime of their careers. “The largest number of compliments we receive is about our people,” Colson adds.
New Flight Charters has good reasons to celebrate; not only ten years in business but high success, achievement, and recognition as a favorite in the industry and air charter role model:
- 2005-2014 Registered U.S. Government Contractor, qualified and accepted to the CCR-Central Contractor Registry and SAM-System Award Management.
- 2006-2014 Credit Rated by D&B, Dun & Bradstreet, the world’s leading provider of business information for credit, marketing and sales decisions worldwide. New Flight Charters’ rating and company details are available publicly through D&B online at www.dnb.com.
- 2008 Acquires brand new company aircraft, places it on a charter operator’s certificate and separately operates it under FAA Part-91 for business/personal.
- 2009 Launches Best Price Guarantee, assuring New Flight Charters fliers are receiving the best price in the market for each and every flight.
- 2009-2012 Achieves the Inc. 500|5000 fastest growing list four consecutive years, earning the distinction of fastest growing private jet service nationwide.
- 2010 Publishes Five Questions For Your Air Charter Service, to help private fliers manage their risk and ensure a quality and reputable organization is handling their private charter flight.
- 2011 Becomes first in the industry to provide a Charter Industry Credentials Report with background credential information about the company. The report provides company history, financial, personnel and business credentials to charter industry partners, vendors and clients for review and evaluation.
- 2011 Passes audit examination by the IRS Excise Tax division, no changes ordered.
- 2012 The Most Recommended Jet Charter Service in 2011 & 2012 in the world’s largest charter marketplace. Air charter professionals, operators and brokers had the opportunity to publicly recommend charter companies in the market and post comments on their service, history and experiences.
- 2012-2014 Testing and proving company for FlightList Pro, the groundbreaking aviation industry resource with the only complete listing of every certified charter, cargo and air ambulance aircraft in the U.S. and 131 countries worldwide. www.flightlistpro.com.
- 2013 The Air Charter Safety Foundation based in Washington D.C. adopts and publishes New Flight Charters’ Five Questions For Your Air Charter Service as a consumer guide to chartering an aircraft and makes available as a free download at ACSF.org.
- 2013 launches Club New Flight, with special member charter discounts, complimentary ground transportation and custom catering, and advance information on empty legs special pricing and new charter aircraft.
- 2014 Celebrates Ten Years of aviation leadership
Aircraft selection and charter availability is your advantage. With New Flight Charters you have the largest availability of private operator fleets and independent jets at the guaranteed lowest rates in the market. New Flight Charters is the only air charter company connected to and arranging the entire quality fleet of FAA private charter aircraft and crews, giving you the ultimate in selection, choice and price. We bring it all together for you.
Charter operators may have just a handful of aircraft or brokers use only 1-3 air carriers in a region(Los Angeles has over 20 carriers), and prices can vary widely. New Flight Charters gives you the best in the entire quality market. Literally the best aircraft and rates available to anyone. See just part of your charter aircraft selection here.
Aircraft owned by New Flight Charters are operated under FAA Certificate #CCJA746C by Centurion Flight Services, Inc.
New Flight Charters performs as agent for the customer and arranges all flights on behalf of charter clients with FAA-certified and DOT-registered FAR Part 135 direct air carriers, or foreign equivalent, who exercise full operational control at all times.
Few charter services will tell you who they are, or their qualifications and experience. The people behind your flight arrangements are a key component when considering a charter company.
No 'sales-shark brokers', 'husband-wife shops', or 'customer service reps'. New Flight Charters seniors are personally FAA Airmen Certified and Private Pilots with over 17,000 hours of combined flight time in private and commercial aircraft. You will not speak or work with more qualified people. Fewer than 1% of the population achieve personal FAA ratings. Take advantage the experience, knowledge and FAA Certifications
New Flight Charters is different from most jet charter services and brokers. You will find only long-term mature aviation experts in the prime of their careers, assisting you in the local and nationwide charter market.
Considered the top charter team in the U.S., New Flight Charters is renowned; retaining the top industry professionals with a
superior work environment, the industry's highest compensation structure, and a ten-year history of growth and success. We demand, and reward, the highest service level in the industry.
New Flight Charters Management Team
42 Years Chartering Experience
49 years FAA-Certified Aviation Experience
99 years Executive Management Experience
17,400 Hours Personal Flight Experience
Rick Colson, President
800-732-1653 ext. 705
Rick Colson fell in love with aviation in 1981 at the age of 15 in the right seat of a V-tail Beechcraft Bonanza, at the former Scottsdale Airpark. An aircraft owner and instrument-rated private pilot with 22 years senior business and operations management experience, 15 of those in Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies, Rick has experienced multiple facets of private aviation from the cockpit to the front office. In 2004 New Flight Charters grew out of New Flight Solutions, Inc., the aviation consulting company Rick founded when company clientele needed more cost-effective and flexible flying options than the traditional charter, fractional ownership and jet card programs.
Rick earned his FAA ratings at Pinnacle Aviation Academy and his Bachelor of Science in Business degree from the renowned W.A. Franke College of Business at Northern Arizona University. A strong supporter of private aviation, Rick Colson is an actively flying pilot, aircraft owner, and member of the National Business Aircraft Association, the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, National Air Transportation Association, Colorado Pilots Association, and Wyoming Pilots Association. Rick is also called-upon as a private aviation consultant. Rick personally flies a 2008 turbocharged Cessna 206H, he is married and has four children. In addition to overseeing operations, Rick stays involved with the heart of the business - our customers - and manages select client charters as well.
An aviation industry contributor, in 2014 Rick co-founded FlightList Pro, a breakthrough aircraft listing directory and database featuring the complete listing of every certified charter, cargo and ambulance aircraft in the U.S. and 131 countries worldwide, including rotary wing, amphibians and airliners. FlightList Pro includes all 3,432 operators and 16,690 aircraft worldwide. It is the only source for every available aircraft, and more than double those of other services today.
Blake Smith, Charter Manager Blake is Captain-rated in numerous aircraft including the Airbus A320. He holds his degree from San Diego State University. As a pilot Blake knows air charter and private and corporate aviation from the inside out
800-732-1653 ext. 702
Blake crafted a boyhood love of airplanes into a lifetime career of aviation. Blake brings to New Flight Charters major private and commercial flight operations experience as a corporate and commercial pilot with experience in a long list of private and commercial aircraft.
Blake is Captain-rated in numerous aircraft including the Airbus A320. He holds his degree from San Diego State University.
As a pilot Blake knows
air charter and private and corporate aviation
from the inside out
Nanette Poorman, Charter Manager
800-732-1653 ext. 701
Nanette puts her 30 years in Operations, Customer Service and Logistics to work for you. Known across the air charter industry, highly respected and dedicated, Nanette Poorman oversees charters and ensures customers are happy. In her personally contagious way, Nanette demonstrates that New Flight Charters is known for providing the top personal service level in aviation, and the kind of private charters that keep clients coming back again and again.
Michelle Murphy, Charter Manager
800-732-1653 ext. 703
Having top talent on board is the key. In 2008 Michelle brought her 15 years experience as a Regional Manager overseeing 48 client-service employees. Now 6 years and over 1500 flights later, Michelle credits her history of success to her work-style of "nothing else matters unless the customer is impressed." Managing hundreds of Presidential Campaign, Fortune 500 C-Level, Private Family flights, Michelle's success continues, passengers are happy, and clients ask for her by name. See recent reviews about Michelle Murphy
Kelan Poorman, Charter Manager
800-732-1653 ext. 704
Kelan brings a valuable, formal ethics & credibility background component to New Flight Charters. Kelan Poorman retired from a 27-year career in law enforcement to join in New Flight Charters' growing business in 2010. Sgt. Poorman was the public face and voice of the Oceanside Police Department in Southern California, in front of television cameras and reporters as its Public Information Officer. He has been involved part-time with New Flight Charters since 2005, and his input, guidance and experience were invaluable as the company became a beacon in the industry.
Aeriel Taka, Charter Manager
800-732-1653 ext. 706
Aeriel represents the service level that charter customers and operators have come to expect of New Flight Charters. Her upbeat personality and can-do attitude are perfect for New Flight Charters. She has helped the company become the "most recommended" among charter operators and brokers inside the charter industry.
Aircraft owned by New Flight Charters are operated under Air Carrier Certificate CCJA746C by Centurion Flight Services, Inc.