For Our Part-135 Certificate Holder Charter Operator Partners;
New Flight Charters was first in the industry to provide a Background and Credentials Report (since 2010) with factual company financial and business information, history and accreditations."Who can you trust?" See for yourself.
Dear Industry Partners,
New Flight Charters knows better than most that the charter industry is comprised of all types and forms of service providers and brokers, including some with felonies or bankruptcies, some transient one-man providers, as well as many very experienced, capable and reliable partner-brokerages.
With 14 years in the industry, 1,400 flights per year and a management team of six, we are aware of the established and trustworthy businesses, and we know that new brokers appear routinely. We also know that charter operators can include questionable as well as highly reputable organizations whether large or small.
Leading the way, we have distributed a ratings report to industry partners since 2010 in a handy summary format, as a way to provide up to date factual business information about the company for review and evaluation.
View or print the handy Charter Ratings & Credentials Report >
Operators from across the U.S. and overseas ask us on a regular basis for help in sourcing supplemental lift outside their strengths or fleet. New Flight Charters is 100% ethical in business dealings and respects all relationships. Operator references are available. Please contact us; Email us here or call (800) 732-1653.
Company Summary Report
- Commercial Credit-Rated by Dun & Bradstreet since 2004. Rating: 1R2 “Good”, highest possible. Ratings and reports online for New Flight Charters at www.dnb.com.
- 100% payment history since incorporated 2004. Zero charters delinquent, withheld, challenged, or unpaid.
- Excise Taxes Audited by IRS. Approved with no changes ordered. Found overpaid, refund available.
- Payment Terms with 114 Charter Operators.
- Positive Financial Statement EBITDA 11 of 13 years since founded.
- All Tax Returns Current since 2004, incl. Forms 720 Excise Tax and Corporate 1120, 941, 940.
- $2 Million Professional Liability Insurance policy carried from Hiscox/Lloyd’s London.
- Awarded FOUR Consecutive Years - Inc.500|5000 fastest growing US companies; 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012.
#1 company HQ'd in Wyoming. Prior 4 years revenue audited. News release here | Online profile here.
- Registered U.S. Government Contractor active status in the Central Contractor Registry/S.A.M. See registry here. DUNS: 161169557.
- Charter Aircraft Owner: N212RC based KAPA, operated under 135 Cert. CCJA746C by Centurion Flight Services, Palo Alto CA.
- A+ Raing and Accredited by the Better Business Bureau.. BBB file opened and tracked since 2011, A+ rating based on 13 different factors.
- 8-member management team. 24/7 service. Includes retired Air Force officer, active airline & private pilots and retired law enforcement management.
- 5 others in specialized contracted support.
- Management team career professionals with total:
- 66 Years in Air Charter
- 69 Years in Aviation
- 124 Years Executive Level Experience
- 24,200 Hours Personal Flight Experience
- Team includes retired Air Force officer, active airline & private pilots and retired law enforcement management.
- 2011-2012 Most Recommended Charter Company by air charter professional, in the largest charter marketplace CharterX® before ratings were discontinued March 2012. Details & news release here.
- See charter operator comments and reviews of New Flight Charters.
New Flight Solutions, Inc.
DBA New Flight Charters
A Wyoming Corporation
Secretary of State Corporate Records here
Aircraft owned by New Flight Charters are operated under Air Carrier Certificate CCJA746C by Centurion Flight Services, Inc.
12 Years of Aviation Leadership 2004-2016